My Pauie Is Missing !

sonia

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My Dad let my Pauie out yesterday afternoon at 4pm and he had never came home. I hate my cats being outdoor cats and never let them out myself, but Pauie was different.

He is and has been always scared of the outdoors, and wanders in and out crouching low with tail between his legs. Dad let him out and the door was shut when I got home, and now he is gone.

We've spent the night trawling the neighbourhood. Pauie has Bowel Cancer and needs feeding every 2 - 3 hours, 24 hours a day, a special diet, or he starts vomiting and diaorrhea. Also he needs twice daily medication. And a steady warm climate. If his regime is kept in check then he is fine, not in any pain or anything, and loves to chat and play.

Please pray he comes home soon. We are all going nuts with worry. We
can't even hear him yowling as he usually does.

Pauie needs Board Magic desperately.

Peace, Love, and Happiness, Always
Sonia

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Board magic for Pauie coming up! C'mon Pauie, let Mum know where you are, so she can come get you.

Hang in there... Pauie will come home. Mega vibes coming your way.

cilla

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sonia I can imagine how worried you must be. I am praying for Pauie's safe return. Lots of good vibes coming your way.

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sonia, I know the agonies you went through with Pauie's health a while back; and hope and pray he turns up safe and well very, very soon.

Lots of love and hugs; and keep strong!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so very sorry to hear about Pauie! My prayers are going up, I hope you find him! *hugs*

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending major thoughts and prayers that Pauie will be found very soon!

Sonia, since Pauie is afraid of the outdoors he's probably in hiding somewhere very close by. If you haven't already done this, talk to your neighbors and ask them to search their yards and garages very carefully for a cat fitting Pauie's distriction, and to call you immediately if they find him.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sonia,
I am so sorry to hear about Pauie, I know you must be worried sick. I am praying for him to be found or return home quickly and in good health.

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sonia, I can understand how very worried you must be, especially because of Pauie´s health condition. I really hope he will return soon safely!

(((((((((((COME HOME PAUIE!!!))))))))))))

feralwhisperer

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here are somethings to do. I hope it helps.

He is most likely very close to your home and trying to find his way back.
Open windows and doors so he can smell the house and run back in.
Put a blanket or throw rug near the open door, more house smell.
He is probably hiding under something. Check woodpiles, lawn furniture, boats, a porch etc.
Put smelly food (tuna sardines) close to the door.
Good Luck

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
check under cars and under the hood.

When we got Tigger home she smelled a lot like the underneath of a vehicle. So she obviously was hiding most of the time she was out.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sonia

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My beloved Pauie - the little monster - is back home, safe and sound !

I littered the neighbourhood with posters, and made sure they were in
visable places like on bus shelters, post boxes, the traffic lights at the nearest junctions, and even at the local train station. I asked everyone
I saw if they'd seen him, and rang all vets in my local directory. I rang
animal shelters, and was about to do a Flyer drop in the local houses,
before mum rang, as I just got out the car at the printers. I also
stopped at the police and local pet stores and super markets.

A little while ago we got the call we'd been hoping for. A lady had seen my posters ( really - she couldn't miss them ! ). Pauie had been in the back garden of a house 30 doors down ( one I hasten to add, that we walked by calling him, several times ! ). The woman said he'd been there yesterday afternoon. By evening he'd tried to get in the conservatory, and yowled repeatedly in the night, in the morning he was yowling and hungry and hiding under the bushes. He'd kept them awake, and had been sick and had a patch of diarreoha on her favourite bush, but she just wanted him back with us as he was 'too chatty' for her to deal with, and obviously was distressed. She said he was absolutely lovely, and very handsome, but he was a little too noisy, and please take him home soon.

So mum carried him home ( I was out getting more flyers printed ! ), and fed and watered him, and got his tablets into him. When I got home he flew at the door, and I stood there hugging him as he purred and chirruped. I am so
relieved. A little while later when we settled in the front room, he fell asleep.
He was totally out for the count.

He wakes when we leave the room and follows us, even though he is visably tired and every movement is made with sleepy effort, and is clearly very pleased to be home...and the centre of attention............again !!! :eek:)

Thank you for all your wishes, and prayers. We really needed it, and Board Magic really won through again. Thank you all sooooo much.

Below is the picture of that first deep sleep he had, with his tummy full, and safe in the knowledge that he is home again.

Peace, Love, and Happiness, Always
Sonia