My Nieghbors dogs

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

golden_moon_luv

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

Top honors for all that you do for those dogs! Their owners have really created a public nuisance. And chasing children may be a game for the dogs, but can be very scary for the child. Usually, children make friends & love to play with dogs - sounds like these ones aren't very socialized. I wonder why your mail carrier hasn't contacted Animal Control? Is your local AC lax? What a burden for you - you have a VERY compassionate heart. On behalf of the dogs, THANK YOU!
THANK YOU. The carrier just warns them, but I belive he will do something soon since Austin bit him. The owner seen him do it. Besides that I had to wrestle a dead birs out of Austins mouth. I know they dont get watered and fed good, so I try my best on watering them. They get our left over food so the cats wont dig the trash up. We live by the high school so its the middle school and high school kids who get the chasing.

She asked me if she could place them in the back with my 5, I said no way. I have 2 Puppies who are food aggresive and well haveing them all attack them 2 will be bad. It happend before. Batman, Freckles and twinkles attacked them two. Had to step in and break it up.

I have to find homes for Freckles and Twinkles for the same reason. They wont allow the others to eat. I feel sorry for Rascal my pit mix, he takes a beating from a pappy over food and he is 6 years old!!

Ashley

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

golden_moon_luv

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PrissyKitty

Then find a rescue to take them, I am sure any rescue would agree they would be easy to adopt out.

Unless of course you don't mind taking care of the critters and they don't bother you.
Just seen ya, lol.

I, love the critters. I would take care of them ina heart beat. The cats on the othyer hand tore the living daylights out of them. The only thing I could do is build a fence and have a great dog house for them. I cant keep them indoors. Tried it(shhh my nieghbor didnt know I stole them for a few days).
. They are excited peeing pups and bite when you pet, really nibble.

IM gonna buy 2 collars and 2 chains and put them in the back yard. I live in a duplex.

Its like a 4 bedroom house split in two by a wall. a small 2 bedroom house. Well You can imagin having to wake up at 6 am to their 2 kids running and yelling and hearing the vibration theough the floor and walls.That bad really.

The yard is just a mess, nothing seperating our yards at all. I have 2 yards, lol. Bigger than hers. I am goning to buy fencing and make it offically our yard sio they pups can have a larger yard. I will post a photo of the horrible housing, and to the this place cost $250.00 a month to rent(needs to be cut to 175 or 200. I found a house larger and decent looking for 200 but someone got it be for we could.

Ashley