My News--I will be breeding Balinese cats

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sims2fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks! Technically a long haired pointed Tolly! Is he naughty like my Meeky?

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He has his moments
and he is very very talkative, he even talks in his sleep

glamourpuss

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Maria, I was considering going for a Bali before deciding on the Siamese. They are both wonderful breeds. You're right, there are hardly any breeders in the UK, and it must be extremely hard to keep the gene pool sufficiently diverse! Anyway, there is a good, ethical breeder right here in Preston where I live, if you'd like her contact details please PM me (you may already know her though!)

lilo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Congratulation

And also don't forget to post photos of the Cat Shows, and the kitties (of course). I'm so curious to see how different the shows are here and the UK.

I was interested in all of the Oriental breeds (siamese, balinese, oriental shorthair and longhair) when I was looking for my next cat. I did end up with a siamese though.

A friend of mine just imported an Oriental Longhair from Wales, he's gorgeous
, she also imported a female about a year ago from Norway (I think, or it was Finland)

So good luck

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is exciting news for you Maria. It sounds as though you will be a credit to the breeders of this so beautiful animal. Wishing you only good things.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sims2fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww thanks you guys. I really want to help the breed as there are very few Balinese breeders in the UK.