My newest tattoo!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just saw the rest of your tattoos. They're all beautiful. Does he draw the pattern/design on you first or does he do them all free hand.

Do you have samples/images of any of his other work? Especially the portraits. Those are difficult to do from what I understand, and he really captured the life of your kitty!

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love that one on your neck!
I only have one tattoo at the moment, but I have plans to get 4 more..
I just need lots of money, someone good enough to draw the one pic (the one person I want to draw it doesn't take commissions anymore..
), and I'm still thinking about the location of one small tattoo.. And of course piercings! I don't think I'm getting more though, I already have my lip, nose, belly button and ears pierced (9 piercings total).

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, they are all fab. I have 4 tattoos. I would love another but hubby doesn't like them, my last one I had was 3 hot pink hearts on my right wrist, one for each of my human kids, I love them. x

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I just saw the rest of your tattoos. They're all beautiful. Does he draw the pattern/design on you first or does he do them all free hand.

Do you have samples/images of any of his other work? Especially the portraits. Those are difficult to do from what I understand, and he really captured the life of your kitty!
Thank you all SO much for the comments!

Natalie, he draws them on a stencil and then puts the stencil on my skin to tattoo. A lot of his tattoos are his own designs, but even those that aren't, unless the recipient is opposed to it, he throws his own flair on to.

If you're on Facebook, he has a group. It's http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...6756118&ref=ts and you can see a lot of his other work.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kailie

Awww Pam, you should absolutely get one!

They are very, very addictive though. I don't know if I'll ever stop.
i think that depends. i got 1 tat [after wanting to get one for many years] & i don't ever plan on another. love the one i have, but it has been a pain to cover at time [mostly when i'm on stage for period pieces].

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kailie

Thank you all SO much for the comments!

Natalie, he draws them on a stencil and then puts the stencil on my skin to tattoo. A lot of his tattoos are his own designs, but even those that aren't, unless the recipient is opposed to it, he throws his own flair on to.

If you're on Facebook, he has a group. It's http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...6756118&ref=ts and you can see a lot of his other work.
I looked at his facebook wow he does an amazing job

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow that is amazing! I could totally tell it's Imhotep - you didn't need to tell us!
I think you're going to have to have the rest done...

I love all your tattoos - but especially the one on your neck. Gary wants that one now.

I just have Gary's name tattoed on my ring finger... he's got a number of just symbolic tattoos, nothing meant to be artistic. He also has my name tattooed on his ring finger. We want to get one that's half on me and half on him... but we haven't figured out what yet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

I just have Gary's name tattoed on my ring finger... he's got a number of just symbolic tattoos, nothing meant to be artistic. He also has my name tattooed on his ring finger. We want to get one that's half on me and half on him... but we haven't figured out what yet.
What a great idea! Dana and I have thought about getting some kind of matching tats but he only likes tribal, and we can't agree on what to get.

Laureen, you're right, not EVERYONE finds them addictive.
I know a lot of people who have only 1 and are happy staying there, but the majority of people I talk to find them addictive. I know I do. It is a serious high for me.