My new Sphynx kittens are almost here!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone! Thanks for the keen interest in the new babies! I just got up as we didn't get home till 1:30 am and then getting them settled and fed took time, so it was 3:30 by the time I went to bed! They are in our master bedroom away from the other cats.

The girls are ABSOLUTELY gorgeous cats!! I cannot stress it enough! I haven't taken any pictures yet but I will be during the day today. Hubby just went to get us a coffee.

Oh, about the sweaters, they are fuzzy socks with the holes cut out where needed. I only figured it out when I took them off before going to sleep. What a great way to keep them warm, they're stretchy AND washable

So, just to let you all know, they're here, they're so beautiful, their names are Molly and Maddie. Molly purrs non-stop!! I love it!!!!!

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok, pics are here!! The girls were in the front room basking in the sunshine in the windowsill and on the back of the couch. They have their first tshirts on. We wanted them to explore a tiny bit so they can know the rest of the house and smells of the other cats.

Bob has licked them and appears to like them LOL. Bonnie is a little apprehensive because of her kitties still upstairs, but she has shown progress already...just some really minor hissing, but has calmed down alot.

Murray my siamese, well, he'll come around...he usually takes a day or so to get the idea that they are here to stay LOL

mschauer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww. Look at the little sweeties!

They don't look the least bit stressed by their trip.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pics. I wish that cats could talk - would love to know the comments of other cats when first meeting a Sphynx!

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The girls have no qualms at all about the trip and transition getting here and staying. They seem so comfortable and happy. They like sleeping in the carrier hubby brought them home in....haven't even sniffed the new bed I bought for them LOL At any rate, they're doing wonderfully.

I know I'm gonna have lots of great pics to show off here. I just love them!! My kids adore them more than they expected to. Of course, hubby has his baby Molly...she loves him

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well after seeing your new kittens in the clothes I went to petco.
I found a shirt that fits Cleo and I just put it on her.
Dont you love having sphynx cats.

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Amy, well these are our first experience with them and it's been better than great!! I am going to show both of them coming up in the spring and I plan on breeding them. Their breeder says they have great qualities and would most likely do well in shows. I will be getting a male in May or June to add to my bald family LOL I won't be breeding obviously until the girls are at least a year or more old. My husband was asked for business cards when he had them as he told these people we'd be breeding eventually.

Mews2much, buying the clothes is so fun as you can picture how cute they'll look in them! I just love to do that.

I love these kittens so much!! I cannot believe they stole my heart the instant I saw them. Their personalities are unbelievable..so friendly and happy...I love it!!

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are so silly and adorable! I love the photo of the girls playing with the string. They look like they are full of personality. It makes me want to squish and hug them!

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know I will be getting another sphynx or rex or peterbald once I learn how to show.
I plan on putting Cleo ina few shows.
I did not want to hog your thread so I posted pics of Cleo in her new clothes here.
My sister found a sphynx she wants.
She was born Dec 15 and will be ready right before Easter.
She is a blue or lilac point spynx.
Here is the link to Cleo in her new clothes.

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=185392