My new siggy

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sound like you're a Disney freak too.
I love Space Mountain but I like the fast pass lane because that one has more drops than the other lane where you have to wait for 2 hours to get on the ride. I think Indiana Jones and Pirate of the Caribbean is at MGM Studios. I have gone to all the four parks from Disney (MGM Studios, Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom). I also went to Universal Studios and they have the best ride of all the parks "The Mummy" but the park sucks. Have you ever gone to Disney on Dec. 31st? I did and it was packed, there was 62,000 thousands people there. It was nice bringing in the year, the fireworks were awesome. I'm definitely going to do it again next year.
Thanks for all the info, I've been thinking about going to Disney in Paris for a while now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

Sound like you're a Disney freak too.
I love Space Mountain but I like the fast pass lane because that one has more drops than the other lane where you have to wait for 2 hours to get on the ride. I think Indiana Jones and Pirate of the Caribbean is at MGM Studios. I have gone to all the four parks from Disney (MGM Studios, Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom). I also went to Universal Studios and they have the best ride of all the parks "The Mummy" but the park sucks. Have you ever gone to Disney on Dec. 31st? I did and it was packed, there was 62,000 thousands people there. It was nice bringing in the year, the fireworks were awesome. I'm definitely going to do it again next year.
Thanks for all the info, I've been thinking about going to Disney in Paris for a while now.
Oh DEFINITELY Disney freaks - I've lost count of the times we've visited one park or another since 1989. We've been to Disneyland (Los Angeles) WDW (countless times) and Disneyland Paris many times. Space Mountain in Paris is more like Rock 'n Roller coaster - it's completely different to the one in Florida - before the changes you were blasted upwards and went through loops and corkscrews - it was the first Disney ride to link the music to the ride as you go around. They're just redesigning it now to make it even more exciting - it re-opens on April 5th (they've changed the date from the one published on the website because of the royal wedding).

If you check out this website you can take a virtual visit and see the rides - you'll see Indiana Jones, in Florida it's a show, in Paris it's a roller coaster.
http://www.disneylandparis.com/uk/virtual_visit/dlp.htm - have fun.

I LOVED the Mummy ride!!! It was fantastic. But I agree with you I didn't think much of the Universal Park - particularly the Islands of Adventure bit - did nothing for me at all. I also loved the Men In Black ride there - that was hilarious - hubby and I had competitions

I've celebrated New Year twice in Disney Florida - it was great - we don't normally do anything special for New Year at home - so it's a real occasion when we go to Florida.

If ever you want to chat about Disney you know where I am
. As for my daughter.....she has to be a world authority on Disney I think

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Beth i looked at it and thought "Has it was always been there?"

It's lovely!

Oh and i have one of those yellow macs as well when i was at Universal Studios
Thanks Susan. Yep - those yellow macs are so flattering aren't they! Especially when you're only 5ft tall. I can just about get away with the child's size
but at least with the adults I keep dry all the way down to mid-calf length.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Woooo Hoooo i'm taller than you by 1"!!!!!!
Wow - you're tall!!! LOL! I am taller than my daughter - she's 4ft 11 ins and hasn't grown since she was 15 - that was when I stopped growing too.

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

Oh DEFINITELY Disney freaks - I've lost count of the times we've visited one park or another since 1989. We've been to Disneyland (Los Angeles) WDW (countless times) and Disneyland Paris many times. Space Mountain in Paris is more like Rock 'n Roller coaster - it's completely different to the one in Florida - before the changes you were blasted upwards and went through loops and corkscrews - it was the first Disney ride to link the music to the ride as you go around. They're just redesigning it now to make it even more exciting - it re-opens on April 5th (they've changed the date from the one published on the website because of the royal wedding).

If you check out this website you can take a virtual visit and see the rides - you'll see Indiana Jones, in Florida it's a show, in Paris it's a roller coaster.
http://www.disneylandparis.com/uk/virtual_visit/dlp.htm - have fun.

I LOVED the Mummy ride!!! It was fantastic. But I agree with you I didn't think much of the Universal Park - particularly the Islands of Adventure bit - did nothing for me at all. I also loved the Men In Black ride there - that was hilarious - hubby and I had competitions

I've celebrated New Year twice in Disney Florida - it was great - we don't normally do anything special for New Year at home - so it's a real occasion when we go to Florida.

If ever you want to chat about Disney you know where I am
. As for my daughter.....she has to be a world authority on Disney I think
Oh my god, the Rock n' Roller coaster was awesome. The first time I got on it, I was holding on to dear life, I couldn't scream, I don't remember the loops or the music. I mean that ride start at 65 miles per hour and it doesn't stop until the ride ends. That ride was my fave until I got on the Mummy. I was on the first row and it was so cool that I even bought the picture and I never do that.

I didn't get on the Men In Black ride, I did the line but the ride broke down, I waited for an hour but I left. After that I left the park, I have never left the park early. I don't think I'll be going back there.

I have one of those yellow macs too, don't you just hate it when you go to the park and the weather is bad. Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.