Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dear Catherine :angel2:
:daisy:

I truly hope by the time this is posted that you feel much better. I was wondering what had happened to you. I thought I chased you off by asking such personal questions and I felt so guilty. However, I do feel terrible that this has happened to you. I don't think I would've made it! A coronary would've been my demise! UGH...Spider on my face! I had a frog jump on my arm in the middle of the nite about a month ago and I thought for sure that a monster was going to eat me alive. I never thought I could scream so loudly.

I don't know how you're taking care of all these babies while feeling so sick. I pray that someone is giving you some assistance. If not, my prayers are sent your way for strength.

I visited your website and now I understand what you're career entails. I liked the cat too!

Do you sing Opera? My Mother was a trained vocalist as well. I can remember the years of practice with her Maestro. They did beautiful arias however; it wasn't to my liking! LOL...not until now. I truly wish I would've had a different frame of mind at the time. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20 isn't it!

When you sang, did you sing professionally? I too was a singer for many years, I did sing professonally and played for a nationally known headliner. But, that was many, many moons ago! I love music. To know that you have that gift somehow does not suprise me.

Your life has been filled with what seems to be constant classes within spirituality. I'm not very familiar with some of your spiritual teachings; however you are an incredibly facinating woman with so much love in your heart. I am glad that one of your journeys has lead you to the CatsSite. It's true that we all have something to offer; however, it seems that your wisdom is something most if not all of us can truly enjoy and appreciate.
I do hope that I can give something back to you too.

Thanks...it's a pleasure to know you...Feel better Catherine
: You have a big fan here :angel2:

Love, Peace &

PS...
This is to make you smile!!! LOL...I hope everyone clicks on it too! LOL....

http://funky.hippy.com/simba.html

Status
Not open for further replies.