My new little friend

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He may look cute but he is hell on wheels most of the time,
I never seen a cat that can find so many ways to get into trouble around here. He gets into everything. I have a big knot on my head because he knocked a heavy figurine off a shelf above the bed and it landed on my head in the middle of the night. I was not real happy with him that night.
But thats my Cozmo, he just has to see what everyone is doing around here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I see Panther has started to take care of Cozmo like he did with Tuffy. He was grooming Cozmo but Cozmo got to playing a little to rough so Panther bit him back just hard enough to hurt like he is trying to teach him not to bite so hard.

Yvonne got the cats one of those tunnel things that comes in a small box but it has a big spring in it so when you take it out of the box it is about 4 1/2 to 5 ft long and about 10" in diameter. Its open on each end and has 2 holes in the side. Cozmo loves the thing but none of the older cats will go into it.

Cozmo is upset tonight because Missy took the chair back that is next to my side of the bed where Tuffy always slept, Missy started to sleep there after Tuffy died, then Cozmo took it away from Missy, but tonight Missy took it back and chased off Cozmo when he tried to lay on it. There is room for the both of them on it but Missy never sleeps close to the other cats and Cozmo don't either so I guess who gets the chair first has it.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cozmo you precious little baby!! Your pink nose and pink pads are so kissable

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very beautiful lil boy! Most kittens are hell on wheels, hopefully your older cats will train him up well