My new kitty

sostratos

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I recently lost a beautiful little cat that I love dearly. One of the things I promised myself was that when I found the right one, I'd bring a new kitten into my life to love in her memory. Just this past week I found that kitten on Petfinder and on July 4th I brought her home. 

Her name is Marcie, and she's the cutest little thing on four legs. It feels like Dobby (the little girl I lost) is here coaching her, because she settled in like she had always lived here. It's amazing how much healing power such a tiny animal can contain.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I think Dobby definitely had a paw in bringing Marcie to you.  I'm so glad you two found each other.  Nothing like a new furbaby to help heal a broken heart

she's adorable

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
What a sweetheart!

So glad you have her.

miri4191

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I know just what you mean Sostratos, what a beauty. I don't know what I'd have done without Oliver, what a sweet looking girl.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's beautiful. And I know exactly how you feel. When my BJ died, Angel was a stray who we brought into our house First things she did was jump on the chair where BJ spent his final weeks, sniff if thoroughly, curl up and fell asleep. We definitely felt BJ brought our little Angel into our lives. That's why we call her BJ's Angel.

Congratulations on your new baby and many, many happy years together.