My New Kitty Rosie Is Pregnant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MrsC82

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
:redheartpump:Oh I wish I could upload a video!! I caught footage of kitty kicks :hearthrob::hearthrob:

mommallama

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I know! I feel so sorry for her, she is just a kitten herself :( this will be her one and only litter. I can’t believe the callousness of some people!! Didn’t get her spayed, let her out, rehome her (without telling me she was pregnant!!) Just sad :( but she’s in a loving home now and I’ll take care of her x
We are in the same boat with Orbit. Well, she told me she was pregnant, but just don't understand why people don't spay yet expect kittens to not happen Your kitty is beautiful and has a great Mom

MrsC82

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We are in the same boat with Orbit. Well, she told me she was pregnant, but just don't understand why people don't spay yet expect kittens to not happen Your kitty is beautiful and has a great Mom
Aww thank you!!! My mum keeps saying it’s fate that we found her. I’m so excited about it all now it’s sunk in. My son is absolutely overjoyed (he’s 6) And we I’ll be keeping one of the kittens from the litter :)

mommallama

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Aww thank you!!! My mum keeps saying it’s fate that we found her. I’m so excited about it all now it’s sunk in. My son is absolutely overjoyed (he’s 6) And we I’ll be keeping one of the kittens from the litter :)
We are all so excited for when we finally get to see the cuties she's been nurturing in her soon (ok, everyone except K.C. my daughter's cat who wishes Orbit would quit trying to spend time with her :p ). My 9yr old son makes a point to give her loves on her head every time he walks by her. And Lord knows I dote on her so much, I am well-versed in the art of momma-kitty massage by now lol. I feel so blessed and happy to have her in my life:redheartpump::vibes:

MrsC82

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So I picked up Rosie pregnant. I had her examined by a vet 4 weeks ago abc she said definitely pregnant. How early can a vet tell from palpating alone?? She is most definitely far along now. I’ve felt and seen the kittens move. By my calculations she is 8-9 weeks. Her previous owners (who gave her up without telling me she was pregnant!!!) estimate 7-8. I know in reality it doesn’t really matter and what will be will be but I’m a control freak!!! ;)

MrsC82

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We’re still pregnant :confused2:

She is absolutely massive!!!! Mammary development in the rear nipples but no other signs of impending birth. She is close to 9 weeks according to the vet

Waiting waiting waiting :hyper: