My new kitty Ringo

fearlessbenjamn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My husband and I decided not to adopt any more kitties. We have 3 that get along and we didnt want to tempt fate and mess up the harmony. Well i guess someone should have told the animal shelter not to have "cat palooza". All cats $5. I took my son with me just to "look". I did get a room ready for a new kitten just in case but my mind was not set on adopting. Does anyone believe that?? I must have adopted and been in the car in less than 10 minutes. This little orange wild child was the first kitty i spotted and when i walked over to him he stuck his paw out, grabbed my finger and licked it. Told my son to go get the pet carrier out of the trunk. (I just so happened to have put it in there). I took him to the vet first to get checked then we went home. He refused to be in little room. He didnt need any adjustment time. It's almost like he ran in the house and yelled "I'm home!" My kitty Benjamin took to him immediately. My two girls.. Well they are girls. They ignored him for a while. My girl Caya glares at him and pretends she hates him. But they snuggle and nap in Caya's favorite spot. I caught them hugging last night and had to fight back tears. Can i tell you how much i love these cats. My little shelter kitties that nobody wanted have brought more happiness into my house than i could have ever imagined. Couldnt love them anymore if i gave birth to them myself!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Wow, I admire your "discipline" in not adopting another cat! :lol3:

That is wonderful that he just took to the family so fast. I love it. Is that Caya that Ringo is snuggled up to in the first photo? That's adorable! :clap:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fearlessbenjamn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The first photo is of Caya..She is giving me that disapproving glare..We laugh at her..She doesnt just rule the other kitties, she rules us too..Whatever Caya wants, Caya gets..My husband think she is a reincarnation of his grandmother but that's a different story..lol

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a wonderful, heartwarming story, and they all look so happy to be one big family!!!  Many congratulations and much happiness with your expanded family.  I have a strong hunch, you will have many lively/fun stories to tell.  Please don't forget us and share.  We all love to be updated!! and share the fun!!