My new kitty has wicked gas... Whoo I mean nasty???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I set up his neuter appointment, he is gettin his operation on the 23rd of this month... Ill be glad to get that out of the way... Dont want him to start spraying.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks this is the first time I had to go through this with one of my cats. My girl kitten was spayed when I got her and out other cat was already neutered way before I met him.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good deal. Yes, it's pretty much "snip-snip!" and a lot of doctors don't even close the incision site because it is so small, it's thought by them that the site will quickly close on its own, which it generally does, as long as the little guy is kept indoors and clean.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh good lord... This sounds totally out of line but shall I expect stitches if my little guys manhood is anything but little... He testicles are quite large (lol I feel wrong for even using that word).

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...well, don't -- he's probably quite proud of them but actually, it depends on the doctor whether or not he'll have sutures. The actual incision site is generally very small (don't ask me how they do that! I dunno!)