My new kitten Dexter

shenly chu

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Meet the new addition into our family....Dexter...I dunno what breed he is. Aside from his small face and he has 2 large pointy ears...He is hyper-active cat and very playful. He was neutered 2 weeks before I adopted him from the shelter in our city. They used to call him Possom at the shelter because when they got him first he was so tiny and they can hold him in one one hand and curled like a possom.

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Catsite Forums.  Your new baby Dexter is adorable.  He looks very happy in his new home. It looks like he is posing for the camera in that last picture.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shenly chu

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Catsite Forums.  Your new baby Dexter is adorable.  He looks very happy in his new home. It looks like he is posing for the camera in that last picture.
Thanks...I think he likes looking at the camera too. He is getting along with my other cat as well..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shenly chu

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome Dexter [emoji]10084[/emoji]️ It looks like he and your Vannie are already getting along so well!!!
Yes, that makes me so happy that finally they are getting along well now...just one week. Actually, Dexter is imposing himself to Vannie(the chill and cool) just let him be...

plan

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Dexter's a handsome little guy. I'm no breed expert, but he looks like he might have some Sphinx in him, and he's got the facial and bone structure of Asian breeds.