My new investment. Whatcha think?

woeii

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's done.

Here is a link for some before and after pictures of the project. It took a solid month to get it up to my spec and it's now ready to be rented. I have had just a blast working on this. I can't wait till the next condo pops up for sale.

The Mortgage company pulled a fast one with TONS of extras. Told them to choke on there application fee and paid cash for it.

It's all ready to be rented but I find myself hesitant on doing so. I find myself just wandering around the place because I am so proud of it. But the name of the game is $$$ I guess.

Hey any Vett or Cat buds wanna do seasonals here with the FL Misfits? You got your own private carpot with a special multi function spray nozzel. No seriously that's not a bad idea.

http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c5/woeii/Condo.shtml

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Very nice, and what a difference some paint, and TLC and elbow grease can make! When I first saw your front porch, I thought those were cat posts! LOL Guess you can tell where my head is at..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

woeii

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Vikki
But...but...you got rid of the Flamingo Pink?? It was so FL
. The place looks very clean and cozy now.

I'm looking for new digs, and I'm going to guess that kitties are accepted at this place. Darn, too bad I'm not looking in the Clearwater area
No animals except for thecatsite.com members!

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with Heidi, all that pink was gross. I didn't know there were so many shades of the color. ew! Good for you for fixing it up. What a difference! How much did all that cost you anyhow??

nunny

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow, I Loved what you did with the place. I also agree about the pink... I actually had to wear sun-glasses until I got to the "after" pictures...

That place sure bits my small apartment...:tounge2:

Please explain to me how this goes: do you sell the place? or lease it? Since I'm not local, I dont understand what is it exactly that you do...
I would love to know more, though!

You are very good at this, thats for sure

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, WOEII, my house can be your next project.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really only need exterior painting and the kitchen cabinets painted. It would be a quickie job for you! Oh yeah, and I just killed my entire lawn with Round-Up, but I think I have that project somewhat under control.

(Now, where is that "helpless female batting her eyes" smilie?)

woeii

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by nunny

Please explain to me how this goes: do you sell the place? or lease it? Since I'm not local, I dont understand what is it exactly that you do...
I would love to know more, though!

Well for a living I have been with Hewlett Packard for 5 year but this is a new project for me. Kinda got tired of sitting on my butt.
Planning on renting it out for about 700.00 a month for some extra money.

woeii

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Deb25
I really only need exterior painting and the kitchen cabinets painted. It would be a quickie job for you! Oh yeah, and I just killed my entire lawn with Round-Up, but I think I have that project somewhat under control.

(Now, where is that "helpless female batting her eyes" smilie?)
:LOL:

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok - next time put a warning that the paint in the before pics is enough to make a person's eyes bleed!

Great job and the grounds look lovely as well!

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cool! Where is this condo? The "outdoor" pictures remind me of Fort Lauderdale. Really nice view. Hopefully you can find someone really nice that wants to stay for a LONG time!!

Great Retirement Plan!!

woeii

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by kimward34
Cool! Where is this condo? The "outdoor" pictures remind me of Fort Lauderdale. Really nice view. Hopefully you can find someone really nice that wants to stay for a LONG time!!

Great Retirement Plan!!

Right here in Dunedin. Me too

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey WOE~

Did you dig that lake in the back yard too?

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On a serious note....were those kitchen cabinets made of wood or laminate? I want to paint my 'ugly-as-sin' laminate cabinets.

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very nice! Who decided to paint it into a pink nightmare in the first place? I think that would have driven me crazy, I can see why you painted everything.

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have to agree, the pink paint was just too much. But the swan/dead plant planter-that was cool (just joking
). You did a great job.

If you plan on renting any condos up here in Ohio, just let me know. I've got a friend looking for one!

woeii

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Deb25
On a serious note....were those kitchen cabinets made of wood or laminate? I want to paint my 'ugly-as-sin' laminate cabinets.
The cabinets are fermika (sp) that she painted over.
Could not strip the paint but could paint over.

woeii

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by bren.1
Very nice! Who decided to paint it into a pink nightmare in the first place? I think that would have driven me crazy, I can see why you painted everything.
Prior owner was a nail tech that liked the Caribbean look.