My new boy....

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh wow, he is gorgeous!!! I had no idea you were even getting a third! Three is a good number of cats

You'll have to get a video of him chattering away
My old black Oriental has the same head and body as Jacob - that's how they should look to me!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone for your comments - we absolutely love him to bits already, he's quite laid back and has fitted in so well, the growling has stopped, and we've had a lovely relaxed evening with them all clambering all over each other and all trying to fit on one lap like they've been friends for years. Radar and Sonic seem to be closer now than they were before Jacob arrived, and they've all taken to one another it seems (hope I'm not speaking too soon!) Taking on this gorgeous lovebug was a great decision

badninjakitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
aww! It sounds like he was just what you needed to complete your family!!
He is gorgeous!!
I have never had the pleasure of seeing a lilac before but I think he is quite stunning! and yes his ears are just right! I can't wait to see more pictures of him!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With Sonic and Jacob is there ever a moment where you aren't getting some sort of kitty feedback about something? It must be like having a toddler that's constantly asking questions!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

With Sonic and Jacob is there ever a moment where you aren't getting some sort of kitty feedback about something? It must be like having a toddler that's constantly asking questions!
Feedback - I love it phrased like that

The answer is NO, Jacob even talks in his sleep

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kaete

He's lovely, and he looks right at home!

I swear that Lt. Pants has some Oriental Shorthair in his background. He's got that angular face and huge, pointy ears, and his coat texture is similar, as well. Maybe somewhere in his past
i think the same thing about my Java...
Jacob is a drop-dead gorgeous boy! glad to hear everyone's getting along!