My new baby

G

ghostuser

He goes look a bit mischeivious... I bet i spelt that wrong...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jmvito

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've changed Bailey's name to Duffy. MacDuff seems to stick to him as well. He's gained 1.25 pounds since he's been home with me 2 weeks ago yesterday. He's growing so fast. He's beginning to find his voice, though he sounds squeakish yet. His coat is changing from kitten fuzz to silky fur. He's so soft; softer than any cat I've kept. He keeps himself perfectly groomed. He's quite attracted to gold jewlery, favoring hooped earrings and neck chains. He's also got a thing for my shoes. He's way too cute and I just love him to pieces.

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww!!!! I just want to squish him and hug him really tight!!! He is a cutie pie and lucky to have you as his 'slave'
Congratulations on your new addition and enjoy this time when he is young and naughty!

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know, he reminds me of my little boy boy when I first got him. The innocent look and then all the trouble he created but he looks so sweet that your heart just melt....

amyspear

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OOOOOH I just wanna eat up that kitten! I love tiny kittens! I love cats too, but sometimes I wish they could stay tiny forever!