My new aby kitten! (pic heavy)

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What about Scout, after the plucky young narrator in To Kill a Mockingbird?

I tend to pick names for my pets by thinking of a character in a movie, tv show or book that shows some of the same characteristics or that I really like.

Nikita is named after the woman in the Luc Besson movie of the same name

Matilda could also work after the Natalie Portman character in the Luc Besson movie Léon. Lizzie from Elizabeth Bennet in Pride and Prejudice or.. (and the list goes on)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tamgirl99

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Siggav

What about Scout, after the plucky young narrator in To Kill a Mockingbird?

I tend to pick names for my pets by thinking of a character in a movie, tv show or book that shows some of the same characteristics or that I really like.

Nikita is named after the woman in the Luc Besson movie of the same name

Matilda could also work after the Natalie Portman character in the Luc Besson movie LÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]on. Lizzie from Elizabeth Bennet in Pride and Prejudice or.. (and the list goes on)
Yep, I've been searching through my favorite movies/books but haven't come across anything great so far. I just booked a trip back to Key West for the first week in June and I'm sure I'll find a name there, but I really don't want to wait that long for her sake. Of course, I never really call my cats by there name much, mostly when I'm talking about them to other people. Otherwise I just call them whatever nickname pops in my head at the time.

tamgirl99

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I forgot to post my favorite pic of her so far. It's not all that clear b/c it was taken from my phone, but it was all I had on hand at the time.

tamgirl99

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just took some great ones of her today so I'm going to start a new thread.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww what a beautiful little girl you have there. Have fun deciding on the name that she chooses to come running to - my vote would go with Lily - but then I'm biased as that's our little Singapura's name