My Nana died

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My great-grandmother died last week. She was 98 years old!! So we knew it was coming but it still made me very sad. She was an amazing lady.

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry.
My great-grandmother just passed a month ago at age 98. I understand how you are feeling. Prayers for comfort for you and your family.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh wow, you must feel so lucky to have known your great grandmother. So few of us really get to know them. I know it must be a very emotional time for you and I send my prayers to you and your family.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry, but you will be so glad in later life that she lived to such an age and that you knew her.

beck4582

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. It's great that she lived such a long life - even though knowing it's coming doesn't make it any easier.
I wish you and your family well during this time.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Many blessings to you & your family during your time of sadness.

~KK~

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry.
Even though you know the time may be coming you can never prepare yourself for it. I can barely remember my great grandmother. Take comfort in the fact that you had a lot of time with her, and got to know her and hear her stories (and I bet she had quite a few!). You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Very sorry to hear that.
May she watch over you and your family now.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry for your loss
I never knew my great-grandmothers, and was only 2 when my great-grandfather died. Rob's great-grandmother is 98 this year. She's sharp as a tack, and made a roadtrip from Colorado to South Carolina for our wedding with Rob's grandfather. It was nice getting to know her, but so sad when they kept talking about how it was probably her last trip!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I lost my great gpa last year and I didn't even really know him! Im so sorry about your loss! It can't be easy... I dont know what I would do if my gma passed... she 78 and it better health than me!
& for you during this most difficult time!!