My name is Cindy........

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, Cindy!

There is no chocolate in my fridge. It's all by the computer and getting dangerously low!

Soon I'll be venturing out to our local fave chocolatier for my SS gift. And a little something for me and Mom.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to be addicted to chocolate and I still love to indulge, but it doesn't hold the same appeal for me as it did once time........it makes my teeth hurt for one thing if I eat too much.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

My birthday is coming up and I'll be able to count on a box of See's chocolates from Pops - HE'S a chocoholic, too.
See's is THE BEST! I love their candies.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WHITE CHOCOLATE IS NOT CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stopped at Linens 'N Things yesterday - picked up Ghirardelli "Twilight Delight" 72% caco and the regular dark chocolate (60% cacao).

As to candy bars - have you tried the new butterfinger crunch bars? They're so much easier to eat than a regular butterfinger bar!

Chocolate - love it and GOTTA HAVE IT!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

I like the dark and triple-chocolate KitKats - they can keep those nasty white chocolate, coffee and mint ones.

The new truffle Hershey's Kisses are good, too. They have a truffle center, wrapped in dark chocolate.
well, i'm actually quite fond of the chocolate/mint combo in most candies, KitKats included, altho better quality always means better taste
the white chocolate/peppermint Kisses are good , too, even tho they're not really chocolate - they're still