My Nakita's new friend and best buddy.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dakota isn't my boy Nemo:,but he is worming his way right into my heart next to the place that is all Nemo's
They do that, don't they?
I'm so glad that the critters are working their way to equilibrium so readily. It's not an easy time for you, but this surely must be helping. It must take a load off Nemo's mind, too, dontcha think?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by rapunzel47
They do that, don't they?
I'm so glad that the critters are working their way to equilibrium so readily. It's not an easy time for you, but this surely must be helping. It must take a load off Nemo's mind, too, dontcha think?
Yeah I think Nemo doesn't mind that there is a little boy running through his domain now. I know this may sound silly but I sat on the ground next to Nemo's grave and had a chat with him about Dakota and Nakita
I think if he was still here he would give me a howl that would say "It's okay Mama, Nakita needs someone to keep her company".

Dakota will be starting obedience classes on March 26. I don't know how that is going to work out with me working all the dang time right now. I'm so tired that when I sit down in a chair I am out for a couple of hours. I will give him my best though since I know that is what Nemo would have wanted from me