my mum is a party pooper

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Snowball again. My mom is being difficult, I have been trying to train her NOT to rearrange the living room furniture. Whenever mom starts moving chairs and tables around, I start meowing in a very alarmed way. It's really scary when mom insists on making changes in MY house!!!!

MY mom has betrayed me - she lets that new kid, Buddy, sleep next to her! If I don't come to bed, right away, he just plunks himself right down and Mom won't make him move.
Opie, if your mom won't behave, just push her off the bed and onto the floor and then make her sleep there all night.

P.S. Push Bill onto the floor too and you and Buddy can have the whole bed to yourselves!!!!!!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You know, my fellow kitties, we should write a "book" (Mommy looks that things called books and says that she learns things from them) about How to Train Humans. I think it would be helpful for the other kitties out there who haven't trained their humans as well as we have.
We could also tell what humans do that annoy us so much!

My mommy worked on one of those book thingies and said that they helped a lot of kitties who didn't have homes. Maybe we could help kitties too!

Ophelia

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think it would be a great idea to write a book about how to train humans! (seriously!)

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm Ike and I don't know what you're all griping about. I'm a big Dalmatian and I need REAL food. Bugs? Lizards? Worms? Surely, you jest!

When Mom and Dad have roast beef, Pearl and I always get a piece and turkey is good, too. On Sunday mornings, we get to split a buttermilk biscuit. Usually, there's a bit of bacon or sausage, too. Last week, there was a leftover hamburger patty and we split that, too. I DO miss my steak bones but, they were making me barf and Mom won't let me have them any more.

You cats can have your nasty old bugs and crawly things - I'll have the good stuff!

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i am angry at mom today.. she went out without bringing me along... that's the third day in a row... she needs to be ignored... she came home and kept telling me about this kitten who has lost her hind legs and she is thinking of bringing her home.. giving me a sister... i think she's mad...one boy boy is enough to make me go mad and now she wants another kitten... we are not having enough space here!!!

meow

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hiya Meow Meow... This is Patchey
My mom did the same thing today.... She went to the Mall and she didn't take her kid which is me and her half-kid Tiger either.... It used to bother me. But I like the Aunkey anyway. Give Boy Boy a hello swat for me and Tiger

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
our mum and dad don't take us with them either mum tells us shes gotta go catch mousies i think she means she has something important to do but she certainly doesnt bring any mousies home i try to look in the little house where she disappears she says i cant go there i wonder why she goes there and then there are noises and then a big smelly thing comes out another side and mum is in it and it takes her away but it brings her back too so i guess its ok

fawn