My Mom is Passing On.....prayers needed!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending you some

Don't be surprised if she passes when no one is around. When Nana was on Hospice (at home) they said in the final hours we should leave the room and sit quietly.

I know this is tough & I wish I could give you a hug.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Patty- you, your mother, and your family and friends are all in my prayers right now though this difficult time

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crazyforinfo

Don't be surprised if she passes when no one is around. When Nana was on Hospice (at home) they said in the final hours we should leave the room and sit quietly.
I know sometimes people just dont want to put on a brave face for their family or watch them be upset when it happens. My godfather passed away with no one around him as well.

Patty, im sending you lots of hugs and vibes as well. I hope everything works out no matter what happens

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so glad you're family is there with your mom! I don't know where things stand now, but I'm glad you're there for each other.

Sending hugs and keeping your mom and your family in my prayers,

Laurie

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sory to hear your sad news! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this sad time!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Patty, I feel what you are going through having gone through this similarly with my step mother just 6 months ago. She had had lung cancer removed twice then it got into her bones. She took care of all of her estate and funural and everything before she went. It was hard seeing her like that! But I know that her suffering is over, as will your mothers. Be sure to say whatever it is in your heart to tell you mother that you never told her before. Wether she is awake or not she will know. You will know and it will comfort you in the long run to know that. Take care and stay strong! I've lost my real mother as well and it does get easier as the years go on. You always remember, and will always treasure the good times.