My mom is coming home

babygirl2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tomorrow morning my older sister and I are going to pick up my mom. She is able to come home and will be on outpatient status. I will be taking care of her during the day and also my cat Ryan as well.. so I hope I don't get burned out. I am excited that my mom is coming home.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is great news!
I bet your mom is thrilled! How much care is she going to need? Are you just going to be there in case she needs help, or are you pretty much going to be doing everything for her? Either way, it can get stressful after a while, so make sure you take some time out for yourself too.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's great news! I had to go back and look at your recent posts to see what has been going on. (I've been away and working a lot) I'm really glad to hear she is recovering!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fantastic news
If someones offers help please take it. It is very easy to burn yourself out caring for someone.
take care of yourself too

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babygirl2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

That is great news!
I bet your mom is thrilled! How much care is she going to need? Are you just going to be there in case she needs help, or are you pretty much going to be doing everything for her? Either way, it can get stressful after a while, so make sure you take some time out for yourself too.
She still has the vertigo so I will have to walk with her because he tends to lean to one side and does stumble some but not as much as she did.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She'll be so happy to be in her own home again. I hope she heals fast and you and she get to have some good bonding time together during the process.