My Mom died this morning

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I couldn't imagine losing my mother and hope I never have to for many, many more years.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh hun,I am so,so sorry about this,it really doesn't help when people are so unsympathetic.Please take care,thinking of you.xxx

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've come to the conclusion that unless someone has lost a loved one who meant the world to them, they just don't understand the depth of another person's pain. When I lost my Dad, I was amazed that other people could look at me and not see the waves of grief washing over me. I remember thinking "Wh can't they see how much I'm suffering? My Dad just died!"

Don't let a couple of insensitive jerks get to you, hon. You and your family are in my thougts and prayers.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Sorry too that there are jerks in this world who make matters worse with their lack of consideration. But never mind them -- they don't count. Just be gentle with yourself, and know that your friends hold you in tender thought. Peace.

carousel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ah, MargeCat, I am so sorry for your loss. Losing your Mom is one of the most difficult and saddest things you can ever go through.

Take care of yourself.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Sorry too that there are jerks in this world who make matters worse with their lack of consideration. But never mind them -- they don't count. Just be gentle with yourself, and know that your friends hold you in tender thought. Peace.
I have lost both my parents. It so horrible hard My thoughts are with you

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. It hurts so much to lose a parent. Those who have not faced that yet don't understand the pain. I pray that in time your memories will be sweet. Take one day at a time. You are in my prayers during this time of mourning.