My memory is going!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What happens to me a lot is I walk into a grocery store for say 3 items and once I get inside- I can't for the life of me remember the 3 items and end up getting more than 3- and sometimes not even what I came in for????!!!! I wonder what it is they pipe through those air vents anyway??

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL Hissy - I have that problem too!

Only it's usually when I go to the deli and once I walk through the door I'm just so seduced by the gorgeous smells that I end up spending 3 time what I intended too AND I forget what I originally when in there for!

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BuNN, that happens to everyone. I don't think you need to worry. It just means you have too much on your mind! I went through a phase where I would go into another room and forget what I was going to do. It was an everyday event. I did it at work, too. I really started to worry about myself, but then when I was a little less stressed it stopped happening. So don't worry.

What was I talking about?

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My ex used to get out of bed, walk all the way down the hall and find himself in the kitchen saying, "what was I going to do? Oh, yeah - pee!" The bathroom door was next to our bedroom door. HOW did he forget, that quickly?