My Love Will Be So Missed

deidrahall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Tears are in my eyes as I type this out. Only yesterday did my sweet and precious Noney leave us to be with his maker. My husband and I are in a complete and utter sadness because we miss him so much already. Noney was a lover. He never once scratched or bite. He only gave love to all people other cats and dogs. He loved belly rubs for hours, no joke. And would paw you until you gave in and rubbed his belly. When he got sick with asthma 3 years back he would sleep under the covers with my husband and that would make him feel better. He did really well with Rescue Pet that strengthened his respiratory system. Something else went wrong over the last 3 weeks and he just went down hill real fast. We think maybe cancer.

I know only time heals all wounds so can someone please speed that up. We buried him in the backyard next to Fluff :) We have our Zelly to help get us through the pain. She's a little button and we love her. I know she as well will be going through the loss because she and Noney were really close. That's both of them in my avatar picture.

I'm grateful for this forum and to be able to share with those who understand and love their four legged babies just as much as we do.

Noney was a pure blessing from above and we will remembered for all he taught us about love , loyalty and compassion from a cat.

Attachments

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
RIP Noney. Wish we could have thought of more ideas to get you better. Say hello to my favorite kitty Mally at the Rainbow Bridge for me. Good thoughts going out to Zelly & your family, I know they will miss you a lot...

Last edited:

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Noney was so beautiful!
You must be proud of him and also feel lucky for him chosing you among millions of other families.
These are angels sent from the above, to the right home at the right moment and bless our lives with their presence.
They give you much and ask for nearly nothing.
The least we can do for them is keeping them in our heart forever. I don't think they could ask for more.
RIP Noney, you were precious!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
He was so lovely!

Rest you gentle, Noney, dream you deep. You walk in someone's heart forever.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for letting us share your memories through your tribute to that wonderful, sweet boy. It leaves such a hole in our homes and our hearts when they leave us. No one is truly prepared for the sorrow and emptiness it leaves behind. He brought sweetness and joy to your house and your lives, the new path he walks will follow you for the rest of your days until it crosses once more. The legacy of love and the bond he formed over the years with you can never be taken from you, use it and your beautiful memories to comfort you in this time of sadness. He would never want you to be so sad because of him, you know him well enough to cling to that. Go on with your life, fill it with sunshine and happiness once more, as you would want for him if you were the first to go. It is as he would wish for those he loves so very much and he is so grateful to for all the love and care he received.
My thoughts and prayers will be with you, I know how much this hurts. Noney is beyond pain and suffering now, he is at peace knowing he left you with a part of his heart and shared your life's journey for a while. He will be dearly missed but never forgotten. Take care......RIP sweet Noney, may your journey to the Rainbow Bridge be a swift one, where you will continue to watch over the family you loved so very much and continue to send your comfort and love to those who grieve for your absence. Let them know that the love you send is spiritual, so eternal, that you will always be a part of their lives as long as they have their precious memories. Good night, sleep tight, little Prince!

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry for your loss of your precious boy, he sounds like and almost looks like our Simba, a stray that we took in years ago who is EVERYBODY'S friend, and not a day goes by that he doesn't "thank" Deb and I for taking him in, sounds like he and Noney shared the exact personality so I surely can understand your heartache as we also will when Simba's time is up.

Hang on to the wonderful memories, and be glad that you were blessed with having him in your life, and thank you for taking such good care of him all those years, and you will see him again someday down the line.

May your heart heal a bit more each day, God Bless.......:alright:

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Noney was a handsome boy, and such a sweet guy, I am sorry he had to leave on his next journey. I hope you find comfort in knowing that your love for him and kindness you showed made him so trusting and sweet. You gave him a wonderful life and loving home