My Little Piggies

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

That's funny Jody!!

WOW, what a big family you have. You have a ton of Tiggys! Love it!!
Yup - got a lot of Tiggy's! LOL I think the one that looks closest to your Tiggy is my Stumpy, except poor Stumpy only has 1/2 of a tail. We rescued him the day that his tail was lopped off close to 10 years ago.

One of the cats that walked away is Tigger - he is a brown tabby with white paws, belly, etc. My biggest boy at 18 pounds and also by far the most feral cat that lives in the house. He's still afraid of my husband after 9 years but he can't get enough of him mama.

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just love looking at that sea of furry cuteness. Don't you just want to dive in and cuddle with all those babies? It makes me happy just looking at them.

rachaelkn2009

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow! They are huge! I hope my Orange baby will get that big.. He's a long hair tabby... His name is Garfield .. hahaha ... Yeah but you're kitties are big.. I think kitties look good 'big' as long as they aren't having any health problems

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by little cat

OMG!!

I LOVE ORANGE TABBIES CATS!!!! Uh!
LOL! I knew this picture would bring out all the red tabby lovers out there! I do have one more red tabby - my petite Scarlett weighing in at a whopping 6 pounds full grown.

We have a strong red tabby gene that runs in the area. Stumpy is probably an uncle of Pinky and Bob, who are brothers thru the same feral mom. Oscar and Spanky were dumped at my house - most likely someone in the area cleaning out their barn. It is obvious to anyone driving by that I take care of cats - I have a huge cat feeding station sitting on my front porch and I get "dumpsters" all the time. Spanky looks and behaves nearly identically to Muddy's littermate brother (adopted), who was also born to a feral mom, so we assume he came from the neighborhood.

All I can say is thank heavens for humane traps.

3princessmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by vettechstudent

Wow at all of the orange babies!!They are all beautiful.

My cats do the same thing to the "junk" cat food I feed my ferals.
Only mine like to tear open the darn bag..so when I buy it and bring it home I have to put it straight into jugs or they will be in it eating.LOL.

Which they also like to tear into the fresh bag of their food when they have the very same thing in their bowl...but I guess they want the fresh stuff.LOL.Silly kitties.
Glad to know I am not the only one who has kitties who likes to break into unopened bags of food!