My little one has Herpes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

craftgirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What a wonderful story! It brought tears to my eyes. No doubt, he is meant to be w/ you.

My cat Angel was "sent" to me too. On a day I needed some TLC, he showed up out of nowhere, never having seen him before, & curled up in my lap. That was 4 yrs ago.
Hi Kelly :) I looked at your babies pictures...he looks like an ornry little stinker.:)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

craftgirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for sharing your miracle story with us. The first house cat we had, Betsy, had heartworms. My vet send me home, told me he had to call the vet school and to bring the cat back the next day. I cried all the way home. When I got home with the cat, I knelt beside my bed and asked the Lord to heal Betsy. The next day, the vet came out of the back room scratching his head and he said, something strange has happened here. I know what I saw yesterday, but today there is nothing wrong with your cat. So yes,I believe your story. It is a miracle. By the way, they are precious little cats, so cute. I hope the lysine helps your baby.
It just  goes to show that the Lord works in mysterious ways and is always there when we need him the most  :)

jlc20m

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the site, I am sorry a sick baby is what brought you here.

Has your vet had him put on L-lysine at all. It helps with herpes kitties. I have two herpes kitties myself and give it to them daily. As far as helping with the congestion bringing him in the bathroom and steaming it up might help loosen all that up a little. You could also squirt some pediatric saline nose drops up his nose to help him sneeze.

for your baby to feel better soon.
I agree!!! I adopted my senior kitties as 8-month-old kittens from a no-kill cat shelter and my now six-month-old kitten from the SPCA. All three are on Viralys L-Lysine HCL powder every other day. (One scoop or 500 mg mixed into their food.) It helps keep the sneezing and weeping eyes under control. I have asthma and can attest to the effectiveness of a steamy bathroom (letting the shower run on hot with the door closed) opening up clogged breathing passages. Good luck with your baby. I'm very sorry he's so ill. He's very lucky to have you...

jlc20m

Last edited: