My little kitten!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bwager

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you! She's so playful! She was taken away from her mom way too early so I'm happy she's doing as good as she is!

mjandclyde

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
 Beautiful kitten! I sympathize with you on the picture. I can barely ever catch my Kitty in one place staying still. Well, nowadays I can because he has a cast and a cone on his head 

bwager

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Her and my other cats do team work to trick me. Princess will figure eight between my legs and the others will attempt to steal my dinner. They're tricky! Lol

mjandclyde

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hehehe my kitten & cat are dangerously tricky. The Cat will run right in front of where I'm about to step down when he wants attention. And the Kitten always jumps down from high places. No matter how I try to make high places unavailable he always finds a way. That's why he is in a cast and a cone. He sprained his leg from jumping.

bwager

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My kitties succeeded on getting my chicken breast fresh off the grill tonight.... they ate well at least!

mjandclyde

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wonderful! I have 2 right now, but I plan to get many more in the future. MJ is 4y2m and Clyde is 2m10d

bwager

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Zoey and Chloe are 7 Bruiser is 4 Oreo is 1y2m and Princess is around 7 weeks.

raina21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I must say that this is the best picture that I've ever gotten of any of my kitties! She even posed for this one! This is my little Princess!
Awwww what a cutie! What is her name?

She has really big ears like my cat Zazzie had when she was a kitten. We used to call her batcat haha :)

mjandclyde mjandclyde

I can sympathize about cats jumping onto and falling from high places... not too long ago, my cat tesla was playing on the little bed/perch on our cat tree. He got a little over-enthusiastic and fell off the side of it head first! Thankfully one of the "baskets" on the cat tree was positioned right where he fell! Otherwise he would have probably been really injured, because the cat tree is right next to the fireplace, which has a stone base that is about a foot taller than the floor, he would have landed right on the hard stone ledge!

This is him sitting in the little bed/perch he fell off of:

And this is the whole tree. You can see that he would have fallen pretty far, had that "basket" not been rotated in that direction!

Last edited:

bwager

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Her name is Princess. That's an amazing tree! I'm looking to get one like that but I can't seem to find an affordable one!

raina21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Her name is Princess. That's an amazing tree! I'm looking to get one like that but I can't seem to find an affordable one!
Yeah, the only reason I was able to buy it is because I got really lucky and won $500 on a $10 lottery scratch off card. It was also on sale and I bought it for about $170.

Its made by a company called Kitty Mansions (and you can get 10% off your order just for liking their facebook page, or following them on twitter or instagram. Plus their shipping is free, which is always awesome.), and their trees are very high quality! A HUGE improvement over the one I bought at petco (that thing was falling apart and we only had it for 2 years! And I spent over $100 on it too!).

Last edited:

bwager

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have the kind of luck that if I bought a scratch off ticket that I'd owe the lottery $500! We're planning on buying a kitty tree once all our finances are straightened away. At this time its a slight money scramble!

mjandclyde

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They're all so cute!!! In the 1st week of adoption MJ and Clyde cost me 1.2k in all supplies and medical fees (they both got some type of injury or illness right after adoption)