My Little Buddies

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, Mom (Well, that IS your screenname, innit?!
)!

Sure do appreciate the kind and encouraging words/thoughts; because contrary to popular belief, I'm not feeling all that strong and the smiles and brave face I put on to the world to get through each day hides a wounded heart and uncertainties, stresses, etc. just as you might imagine. But yes, having great friends, and especially feline ones, does get me through! In fact, I tell mine almost every day that they are the reason I keep getting up every morning! and it's true. They sure do have the power, don't they?!!

Your siggy is so adorable -- my little snowshoe-y girl, Sishya, looked quite a bit like Kera as a kitten, except her nose is white instead of brown. She was so tiny when she turned up in my back yard that she had a smudgy face and was all white except for ears and tail. Took a few months for her points to darken up, but wow, was it worth it -- she is so beautiful now! HOPE to be able to post photos sometime...when and if they let me do embeds or attachments...

By the way, 'scuse me for asking, but I see you're from Oklahoma and I know a lot of my relatives came through there; you wouldn't happen to be Indian by any chance? I am...Anyway, thanks again, and purrz to your feline family!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tarasgirl06

Thanks, Mom (Well, that IS your screenname, innit?!
)!

Sure do appreciate the kind and encouraging words/thoughts; because contrary to popular belief, I'm not feeling all that strong and the smiles and brave face I put on to the world to get through each day hides a wounded heart and uncertainties, stresses, etc. just as you might imagine. But yes, having great friends, and especially feline ones, does get me through! In fact, I tell mine almost every day that they are the reason I keep getting up every morning! and it's true. They sure do have the power, don't they?!!

Your siggy is so adorable -- my little snowshoe-y girl, Sishya, looked quite a bit like Kera as a kitten, except her nose is white instead of brown. She was so tiny when she turned up in my back yard that she had a smudgy face and was all white except for ears and tail. Took a few months for her points to darken up, but wow, was it worth it -- she is so beautiful now! HOPE to be able to post photos sometime...when and if they let me do embeds or attachments...

By the way, 'scuse me for asking, but I see you're from Oklahoma and I know a lot of my relatives came through there; you wouldn't happen to be Indian by any chance? I am...Anyway, thanks again, and purrz to your feline family!
Yeah I would love to see pics of your snowshoe y-girl and Sishya sometime too. You cats sound soo cute. Do you have a Photobucket account? You can get one free and add pics on there and then add them on to here using that.
Yeah I live in Oklahoma I have Relatives that are Half Inidian I guess i have some indian in me but not alot.
Yeah I understand the hiding behind the smiles to get by too. Sometimes it is easier to smile and not get hurt more than to let your gaurd down. But I think you will be alright. You have a caring heart and seem very kind.
I really do wish you the best and hope all goes good for you and you furry ones. I know it will not Happen over night but give yourself time. And try to keep that head up and move forward to better things. Try and find things to keep ya busy and relax a bit too. I know that is easier said than done. Things will get better for you. And I will keep them good luck vibes comming your way to help you out too. )))))))))LUCK(((((((((((
I got to run so i will write ya later and see how you are doing

If you want to e-mail me you are welcome to. My e-mail is [email protected]