My kitties Angel and Lucky

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by brocken
Rainbow, very cute!

Looks like Lucky's eyes are much better!

I hope you don't mind if I practiced some color adjustment and sharpening on your Angel & Lucky pics: http://www.pbase.com/brocken/tcs20031024

Sharpened and warmed up pic of Angel on her tree looking up:
Great job! Did you do it in Photoshop? I just love those little Meezer's. I have 2 of my own, but they're all grown up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rainbow

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They both have blue eyes. I got them from a lady who was not taking care of them. They where barn cats. We're thinking they are seal points. Thank you for all the kind words!

P.S. Great job with the photo shop! Thank you so much

brocken

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
HopeHacker:
Yes, Photoshop 7 - color warmed up w/Red channel curve 134-in, 147-out; image brightened w/RGB curve 32-in, 38-out and 234-in, 255-out; sharpening was Unsharp Mask at radius 0.2 or 0.3 and amount 150 or 90. The result may be a little warm, but this seemed to work well with Angel's coloring and the brown of the carpeting.

Rainbow:
Angel is very gracefully beautiful and Lucky is incredibly adorable! I like how you use natural light vs. flash b/c it conveys a feeling of capturing the cats in their natural environment. (Although, sometimes flash has to be used in very low light situations or to catch very active cats.)

Thanks for sharing your pics - more, please!