My kittens dying from?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

paras5

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes, it is very hard on mom. Please think about whether you want to continue putting her through this.
No, i wont make her through this again. Actually, i do not know her age. Her condition was very bed when i bought her. I believe it was both mine and cat fault that her kittens are dead. We both were inexperienced . I should have taken care of her in the first place and when she got pregnant i should have not let her go outside and i should not let her give birth outside. Now i am taking good care of the last remaining kitten and i feed her through syringe sometimes. I hope he will survive.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, i wont make her through this again. Actually, i do not know her age. Her condition was very bed when i bought her. I believe it was both mine and cat fault that her kittens are dead. We both were inexperienced . I should have taken care of her in the first place and when she got pregnant i should have not let her go outside and i should not let her give birth outside. Now i am taking good care of the last remaining kitten and i feed her through syringe sometimes. I hope he will survive.
I am proud of you for making this decision!  You are putting your cat's needs first, and taking care of her as her owner.  Great job.  Mom can be spayed when the kitten is 8 weeks old.  She has to stay 100% inside until then.

Please post photos when you can.

indie-n-button

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@Paras5, I'm glad that you're not going to let her have anymore kittens! Have you heard of the UVAS in Lahore? It's a University as well as a HUGE animal hospital - the prices are VERY cheap, imo, and they have some of the only vets that I trust, they're much better than the private ones that want nothing more than money!

Anyway, you can get her spayed from UVAS, you'll have to take her in (try going in on a Thursday, very early in the morning, like 7-8am) because that's the day when you're more likely to get an appointment! It'll only cost you Rs. 5000!

indie-n-button

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@indie-n-button

Is that what you plan to fo with your cats soon?
Yup! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

One of the boys has already been done, he got done a while ago! To get them ALL done together would be wayyyy too expensive (we've got nine at the moment!) but Butty's going to be done this week, it was going to be sooner but Dad was busy with doing stuff for the house :-( There's just one more boy to be done after that, but he doesn't have any contact with Sparrow anyway as he lives upstairs which is separated from our portion of the house. I'll probably get Sparrow done when the babies are 12 weeks, it'll give us time to save up :-)
But Indie's neutering went really smoothly, I was so worried that something would happen - but apart from taking near enough an HOUR to come around, he was fine within a day! <3