My Kittens Are Too Focused On Eachother.

Sora

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well. Actually that isn't a bad thing.They wrestle and chase a lot.
The problem is that when I want to play with them, they just show no interest in me. They might come, let me pet for some seconds and then go back to wrestling/hide and seek.
I have no problem in that. I'm just worried that they will grow up and ignore me when they are adults. They are really playful and energetic and play the whole day.

Will they grow up aloof due to little engagement? How can I get them to be more engaged with me?

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Wand toys are wonderful for engaging any cat or kitten. And yes, they probably will outgrow quite a bit of that. They are little kids on the playground, and you're Mom. Of course they are more focus on each other during playtime. I can almost guarantee that a bit of time will take care of this for you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sora

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wand toys are wonderful for engaging any cat or kitten. And yes, they probably will outgrow quite a bit of that. They are little kids on the playground, and you're Mom. Of course they are more focus on each other during playtime. I can almost guarantee that a bit of time will take care of this for you.
Thank you very much man! Kittens for you!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LOL, I've been through my share of the little scamps. Some of the most "I don't know who you are if you aren't holding food" kittens turned into the biggest love bugs later on.