My kitten

onlyone1147

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hi,
This is my first post, i recently bought a kitten she is wk old, and she is spade and has had her shots and anything. She is very loving, we even have her on our sleeping schedule. I only have one problem.
She is so michevious , she climbs on counter, and tables, we have a squirt bottle but she likes the water, ( weird cat) How can i stop this, she also likes running across the house like crazy, on are hardwood floors ( so she is always crashing into stuff) I dont want to hurt herself How do i stop this. She has plenty of toys and trees. I also would like to know if cats are protective of their owners? Recently my kitten was sleeping on the arm of the couch started twitching really bad, and fell off! She was startled and did not know where she was, so I had to pick her up. She started purring , does she realise that im her protector, and how intuitive are cats to human emotions? What other toys can I get her? I have bought her so many toys that she doesnt like, her currently favorite toy is a plastic bag, But I wont leave it out with her not around? What are some kitten games I can play?

THanks- Nadeane