my kitten urgent~!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You are sadly welcomed.
Sometimes, no matter how hard we try or how hard we want, some of the little ones are not destined to be in our lives.

She apparently was in yours to teach you many things. Some lessons you have learned already others will be apparent down the road-

A wise friend told me something long ago and it always sticks with me. "When we release them from their pain, that is when ours begins.."
Hugs for you and your daughter-

bibby

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so so sorry-
I hadn't checked this thread since you posted she was doing better.
You did all you could for the poor baby
((Hugs)) and sympathies
catherine

cilla

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are in my thoughts and prayers Lorien. God only lends us our furrbabes and He sent little Willow to you because He knew you would love her for the short time she was allowed to be with you. Next time you meet Willow she will be perfectly healthy. She must love you so much for all you have done for her.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lorie,
I just rechecked this thread and I am so sorry for your loss.

Sometimes the only decision we can make for our pets are the hardest and most heartbreaking decisions we'll ever have to make, and no one has the right to tell you how you should feel...a few members of my family are that way and I cannot understand that attitude!

Even though you've had Little Willow a short time, she will be in your heart for always.