My Kitten Loves To Fetch!

2kittensLotsOfLaughs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My new shelter kitten loves to fetch spring toys! I will flick it off the bed and she will run after it, grab it and bring it right back up on the bed next to me. She will do this as many times as I flick it or throw it! It's adorable. Anyone else have a kitty that does this?

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
Most of my cats learned to fetch. For most it was a process on my part of throwing the toy, getting the toy and throwing it again until the cat caught on. One learned the game on her own, several only took a few demonstrations, a couple took months, and one sweet little girl just never figured it out. It is a wonderful game for building a cats confidence because they get to tell us when they want to play and what they want to play with, and it is great exercise as well.

Spring toys have been the favorite toy of a number of my cats. You will want to buy a lot of these because they end up under every piece of furniture in the house.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

2kittensLotsOfLaughs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That's sweet! My other girl kitty has no interest either. But, she's still young! And yes, I bought 4 bags of them! Half are missing already! Guess it's time to go hunting under furniture! Have a great day ;)