My kitten is not moving!! HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
 I'm sorry for your loss and your brother's loss.  My best friend just lost her cat to cancer today, and a little girl in the neighborhood had a kitten killed by a car. 

Be sure to get rid of Pepper's toys and wash everything very thoroughly, use bleach in and on her litter box or better yet, get a new one and get new dishes and toys for the new kitten, don't have anything around that has Pepper's saliva on it just to be very safe. Also make sure the kitten you adopt has been vaccinated against the common diseases and tested negative for leukemia and feline aids.  That will make it less likely that the new kitten might be carrying leukemia like Pepper was.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so, so sorry for your loss :( I was reading the thread but for some reason just kept thinking Pepper would be ok. 

Gonna hug my babies a bit more tonight. I hope the new kitten is healthy and all goes well with him or her.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
@bibblescalico   the team at TCS would like to let you know that we are so very sorry for your loss.  We always lock threads at these times, out of respect.  If you feel you would like to, please start a thread in Pepper's memory in our Crossing the Bridge forum.

RIP little Pepper

Status
Not open for further replies.