My kids

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ciera23

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks Tricia. I keep reading that poem over and over. I dream of the day I get to cuddle and love them again.

ciera23

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much. I really appreciate that. You all warm my heart.

tulip2454

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my this is so sad.

To lose one much loved kit is awful but to lose two within such a short space of time is totally tragic. I do understand as this happened to me a few years ago. My little annie had a bad cancer and i made the decision to put her to sleep. on the very same day when I came back from the vet the stray I had been looking after jumped off a cupboard and just died! Two vet trips in one day broke my heart.
You wonder how you will cope but you will - remember that Jess is lookiing after Punkin and showing her around, introducing her to other wonderful friends to play with.
Pictures and poems bring them nearer to our hearts - what a lovely idea.
You are in my thoughts at this very sad time

ciera23

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you for that. I appreciate it. I am sorry to hear of what you went through! That is so sad.
I love to look at their pictures. I keep trying to think of all the good times we had. I can't do that with out crying but that's ok.
Thanks for your kind words.

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are no words to say how sorry I am. I lost my Beloved Corkie 3 weeks ago yesterday and she went from a bladder infection to cancer to death in just ONE weeks time. I miss HER so much I too cannot stop crying and screaming.

They say we all belong to God and HE takes us according to HIS plan. I can accept that but since HE gets all of us for an eternity why can't he allow us to have our babies a bit longer. MY Corkie was only 2 weeks past her 15th birthday.

Have you tried any of the pet loss boards? I did a couple but they comfort you and then to on to the next person. If you are like ME you NEED to be constantly comforted, and not just dropped.

You can email ME if you want [email protected] and maybe we coulc cry on each other's shoulders. I know I could sure use a friend! What about YOU?

ciera23

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyBabies

There are no words to say how sorry I am. I lost my Beloved Corkie 3 weeks ago yesterday and she went from a bladder infection to cancer to death in just ONE weeks time. I miss HER so much I too cannot stop crying and screaming.

They say we all belong to God and HE takes us according to HIS plan. I can accept that but since HE gets all of us for an eternity why can't he allow us to have our babies a bit longer. MY Corkie was only 2 weeks past her 15th birthday.

Have you tried any of the pet loss boards? I did a couple but they comfort you and then to on to the next person. If you are like ME you NEED to be constantly comforted, and not just dropped.

You can email ME if you want [email protected] and maybe we coulc cry on each other's shoulders. I know I could sure use a friend! What about YOU?
Thanks hon! Yes that is why I came here because I needed to find people that could comfort me. It's so hard to get through this. It's hard to even get up everyday.
I will drop you an email.