My Kids - Yep... they are Quadruplets ;)

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! Your children are just so precious
Look forward to seeing more photos of them

Its great that you have Quadruplets, not too many people have those!

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are too cute!! I love multiples. I really want triplets, mostly because I'm a triplet too. It was a lot of fun growing up. I couldn't image growing up any different! I was looking at my husband's baby pictures. It was strange seeing one baby. I couldn't image being just one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StacyD1987

Go for it! That's exactly what I'm doing. There's two ways you can become a Vet Tech, experience or a degree. Most places prefer a degree but if you have the experience and people to vouch for you, then you're okay.
A degree in Veterinary Technology can take as little as a year. I'm doing mine online and self paced from Penn Foster College. You should look them up. It's the only one that I've seen that does that course online.
http://www.pennfostercollege.edu/vettech/

The places that don't require a vet tech degree usually train you on the spot. I don't know much about their training but I've gotten offers from the Last Chance Society to work with them because I'm a beginning student. Problem is, they're a bit far from home and having one broken car doesn't quite help.
OH MY GOSH! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS INFO!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank You everyone for the Kids Birthday Wishes
I can't Believe they are 4 Years old Time SURE DOES FLY... even more so when everything is x's 4.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday to them! What a very fun birth date!