My June 7th Babies

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gayef

They are quite sweet until about oh-gawd-thirty AM when they run over my face at breakneck speeds ... then they are absolutely annoying beyond all human tolerance!
All I can do is laugh - not at you, mind, with you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

They are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!
They are rotten, Karen. Simply spoiled smelly rotten! This litter has been just incredibly rotten, much more so than the others. I can't believe how smart these guys are though ... but being that intelligent only makes them that much more annoying. Gotta love a Siamese because they attach themselves to you so closely at all times that only a surgical procedure will remove them. *grin*

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh goodness...they are just TOO adorable! Those two little girlies are so petite and feminine and soft. That little blue boy reminds me so much of Bijou! I've never really been in love with a Siamese before, but those two girlie-girls may have just changed that...

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gayef

Life will ~always~ get in the way of me doing the things I really WANT to do, ya know??? *smile* Sorry I took so long with these, but honestly, camera issues and a full month of very nasty, cloudy, rainy, overcast weather prevented me from taking a lot of pictures of this litter. I have much better success with my photography if I wait for natural light and of course, it helps a lot if my camera is working correctly. *grin*

These guys ARE big babies! I was almost embarrassed at their first vet visit when the vet told me the largest one weighed nearly 2 pounds! The boys are solid little chunky monkeys - the Blue Point boy is long and a little fuzzy like his Father but the Seal Point Boy is thick and substantial with a very soft, close-lying fur which feels like warm butter suede, very much like his Mother. The girls both take after their Mother in that they are dainty and petite, with the Blue Point girl's fur finer and a little fuzzy and the Seal Point girl's fur is like her twin brother. As an interesting side note, the Seal Point Boy and Seal Point Girl are in fact, twins. They shared a placenta.
They are very beautiful babies I love Siamese. Just a quick question, I thought that only iddentical twins shared a placent?

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They're all beauties. Very healthy looking. I'm sure you have your hands full, they have that mischievous look about them.

I know you wouldn't have it any other way though.

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anakat

They are very beautiful babies I love Siamese. Just a quick question, I thought that only iddentical twins shared a placent?
I don't know ... but what I saw when these two were born was one placenta with two cords, one cord went to one kitten and the other cord went to the other kitten.

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

They're all beauties. Very healthy looking. I'm sure you have your hands full, they have that mischievous look about them.

I know you wouldn't have it any other way though.
Yup, my hands are full, my shoulders are full, my lap is full, my face is full, my legs are full, my arms are full ... of tiny sharp kitten claw scratches! LOL

They really are mischievous little brats. And you are right, Siamese should be naughty little things. All is as it is supposed to be. *wink*

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lexus's kittens are healthy, beautiful....they simply glow.

Standing Ovation for these beauties.

Edit...
I left you out Tonka...sorry.
You deserve credit for these amazing kittens too.

janemary

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Gayef!!!!

OHHHHH your babies are SO CUTE!! ADORABLE!!
I wish I could give each one a cuddle!

Lexus must be one proud mama!

Thanks for posting the pics!!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are sweet beyond belief, and I must not show them to Rob, because he'll be on a plane to spirit one or more of them away from you. Our [RB] Nibs stole his heart, so it's only a matter of time before there's another Meezer in the house. Won't get me mad either.

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh....you can send them all my way. I'll be sure to take extra good care and Nakita needs some playmates!

I just mentioned in Hope's thread that I grew up with a Seal Point Siamese girl who lived into her 20's. I still miss that special meow and will probably bring another Siamese feline into my life at some point. The funny thing is that Nakita has that same Siamese tone when she really wants something! Russian Blue's were cross bred with Siamese awhile back but I think Nakita received a larger portion of Siamese than the normal share.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are precious. I want that little Blue Point boy. They are ALL just beautiful, though. I'm just partial to Blue Points because of my RB Bridge boy, Snoopy.