My jaw STILL hurts!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very true!!! They want the infection gone so it doesn't spread.
I am hoping you get feeling better SOON!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know it sounds really gross but the abcess ruptured! It's SUCH a relief! I was talking to DH when I felt a relief of pressure and ran to the bathroom. It was coming up THROUGH the tooth. Not the side, actually through the center of the tooth....

But at least I have a little bit of relief now!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's GREAT news!!! Now, the infection can ease out and the swelling will go down.
I'd gargle with salt water to help it heal too.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

That's a good thing! Maybe the swelling will go down now. Hope you're feeling better soon!
It's still a little swollen and tender but I am assuming it will be for a day or two

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

That's GREAT news!!! Now, the infection can ease out and the swelling will go down.
I'd gargle with salt water to help it heal too.
I did that as soon as I realized what happened. I am keeping the heating pad on it for tonight also

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's good.See all the TCS prayers and vibes have helped you out.
HUGS!!!

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You might try a local church for help (you may have to try a few- not all help like they are supposed to, but many, many do). I worked in the church office- substituting for a lady who was out for a few days- and was really surprised to find out how many people call for help with bills and stuff. They have to be checked out of course, because there are alot of scammers out there, but my guess would be that you would be able to find one to help in a situation like this, and who would make arrangements with a dentist for payment- or have a dentist in their church who would help you (and no, you don't have to attend their church to ask for help
). I hope your feeling better soon!