My hyperthyroid horse

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pat & Alix , WOW and thank you for answering that to me . Well yea , all animals have feelings so they get jealous . I know my cats do get jealous of each other . But horses playing , wow thats kinda cute . By now everybody knows that I don't know a hole lot of horses
and I always were scared of them , they are soooooo big .

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by PurrfectCatlove
Pat & Alix , WOW and thank you for answering that to me . Well yea , all animals have feelings so they get jealous . I know my cats do get jealous of each other . But horses playing , wow thats kinda cute . By now everybody knows that I don't know a hole lot of horses
and I always were scared of them , they are soooooo big .
Oh I have a baaad habit. I love to watch the birds react as they jockey for first dibs on the suet I hang, watch the squirrels have nip fights and over the past years, got one to come to me and take peanuts from my hand (we call her Miss Emily, she's missing a part of one ear, so we can identify here..that and that she would hang out near the door, waiting for us to come out in the morning and feed her. She's raised several batches of babies in our fir trees).
I will talk to any creature
and those with some intelligence or predispostion to respond, will...which I love.

I love watching young horses at play in a pasture.. doing "the dash", "the twirl" and head in another direction, the "tail in the air" prance

well, enough of my ramble!

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How nice Pat & Alix , I would like watching that myself
To bad my ouside cats keep the squirrels away and try to catch them