My husband is getting "neutered" tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AnnasMom

He's doing great today. He actually hasn't taken any painkillers (even Tylenol) this morning and he says he isn't really in pain. He tossed and turned a bit last night, but I think the beer helped.
Good for him having it done! I had my tubes tied after having my 4th baby. DH and I talked about it, and he was willing to have the V, but since I am 5 years older, and had given birth to 4 kids, I knew no matter what happened that I would not give birth to another child! In general, though, I think it is best for the guy to have it.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Be very careful. My first husband (now ex) had it done and it didn't take. I got pregnant after the waiting period. Follow the directions carefully and be sure and wear protection for the first couple of times. Don had to go back and they had to redo it, cutting the cords this time, making the vasectomy irreversible.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

annasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The tubes wer cut, a half inch section removed and the ends cauterized. I am still on the pill and plan to be for at leat 3 months just in case. I jokingly told the urologist that if I got pregnant again, he was putting the kid thru college!

Status
Not open for further replies.