My Hubby is going to kill me...

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bid on a cat tree for my furbabies and tonight I won it. Now I have to go in there and tell him that I bought another thing for the kitties.
Oh well might as well face the music!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope he doesn't blow a gasket! If he loves your kitties, he would understand that its for the welfare of your cats. Is that a complete line of crap? YEP!

Good luck and hope your kitties love it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, this will be perfect for the limited space that I have for one of these things. I do hope that the boys will at least enjoy loungeing on it anyway

slave2_ragdolls

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just tell him that it will keep the cat hair off the couches because now they have their very own furniture. I have a cat tree, all three of my fur children love it!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really like that one! Good job! And I guess I should say good luck with your hubby.
Isn't the shipping for those almost as much as the item? I really love that cat tree though... maybe I better check it out too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not that bad I looked through all of them until I found one that would work in the space I have for them and then looked for cheap to free shipping. Some of those things though the shipping was way on up there.

jmvito

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
These are way cool! My babies don't have anything like them! Maybe I can get some nice man to build me one. I'm gonna have to work on that.