My house smells so bad :(

vik61

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That sounds so cool. Pixel usually goes in the pine trees outside. I have a little yard that is practically a forest here in the desert.

I am tempted to try it but I have a mobile home and it's the park's septic that is always backing up without me doing anything to it.

Maybe I'll give it a shot, gizmo. You inspire me.

gizmocat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't find the Nature's Miracle litter to be any more intrusive or blocky than what usually goes into the toilet...it's really up to you and your cat. Some cats don't like this. But a biodegradable litter is better, even if you don't put it in the toilet; it breaks down in the trash and doesn't have silicon dust in it like so many clay litters. Since my cat is allergic to a lot of things I got a very safe product for her, and she's done very well with it. I hope it works for you (but I'm not selling it, if you know what I mean.) You may find another biodegradable litter works as well or better.

jaycee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i live in a tiny, TINY apartment and currently have three cats (soon to be two), i had been trying out a regular non clumping clay litter and my entire apartment just reeked, it was awful, after a week i threw it out and went back to a clumping clay litter and my apartment smells wonderful.

both kinds were/are special kitty brand

gizmocat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some baking soda can be added to the litter to minimize the smell, but nothing substitutes for regular scooping and changing of the litter. I'm very happy with Nature's Miracle: it does what it claims to do, keeps the odor way down. I don't notice any smell unless I am actually changing or scooping the box.