My Homecare Cleaning Lady

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good!!!

adding stress to anyone who is ill DOES NOT help them physically. Stress often times prolongs recovery or illnesses.

I'm sure her boss will handle her accordingly. It could work to your advantage too...perhaps there are several other voicemails similar to yours on her machine

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Linda, you are doing her a favour! Maybe after she realizes peeps are complaining about her, she will smarten up!

I would be so annoyed and feel just the same as you.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Linda, you really are a saint! I would have little to no patience with someone who is so negetive!

I agree with everyone else and I hope her boss realizes how much of a pain this girl is and gets rid of her!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good grief she is a little ray of sunshine!!
if she's really that unhappy, she should a) get a new job and b) find a new man and c) get a new job!!!

I'd lodge that complaint and lodge it LOUD, hun. She's really not worth the suffering you're going through every time you see her!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh! I'm sitting here thinking about her boss calling me today and I'm feeling sick over it
I know I have to say something because I can't keep going on feeling such dread, but I have no idea what to say.

I don't know if I should spill my guts and tell her everything, or just gloss over things and tell her that she's a very negative person and it's depressing listening to her complain all of the time.

I suspect that once I start talking that I'll end up spilling my guts about the whole situation.

I'll post back after I talk with her boss. Hopefully I can get assigned to someone else even if I have to go without cleaning help for awhile until that happens. I do know that once I speak with her boss, that I do not want her back in my home because I just know that she will have a pissy attitude and/or confront me about my having gone to her boss. And I can't deal with that.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it seems that her boss isn't back until tomorrow! I had myself all wound up to talk to her today and get it over with, now I have to wait until tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday.

Which means she is coming here again tomorrow

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So you don't have to listen to her can you put on headphones to watch a movie or listen to music. Maybe put a facemask on and relax, so you can listen to a book on tape and not be bothered? Would you feel comfortable actually leaving? Can you call someone so you can talk on the phone the whole time instead of be available to hear her and her problems? I see this has gone on for a long time and you are dreading her visit.
Sorry.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cococat

So you don't have to listen to her can you put on headphones to watch a movie or listen to music. Maybe put a facemask on and relax, so you can listen to a book on tape and not be bothered? Would you feel comfortable actually leaving? Can you call someone so you can talk on the phone the whole time instead of be available to hear her and her problems? I see this has gone on for a long time and you are dreading her visit.
Sorry.
Good idea! I write video tutorials for graphic programs. I have been putting off some of them. I will make it a point to record a few tutorials tomorrow while she's here and if she starts ranting or asking me questions about what I'm doing, I'll just tell her that I have to get them done and don't really have time to explain it to her.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I called this morning because I hadn't heard from her. Apparently she's not in the office today either!
The voice mail said "I am not in the office all day December 4th"
*sigh*

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That stinks!

Maybe she checked her voicemails, had a lot of complaints about that woman and decided to take another day

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Geez! I'M getting a headache just reading this!
It's no wonder you get one too, Natalie, when you know she's coming over!

I'm sorry you're having to go through all of this.
I hope you can get the situation straightened out SOON!

Good luck!!

~KK~

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

That stinks!

Maybe she checked her voicemails, had a lot of complaints about that woman and decided to take another day
lol, maybe! Because I still haven't heard from her.