My home is going to be on TV!

weloveellie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love that show! I record it on DVR. I just found your thread and checked DVR and there it was, I am watching it now. Your place is really cute! Love the hawaiian girl lights.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm glad I found this thread just in time! I absolutely love that show and will watch it on Sunday.

We just bought a house and while we weeded out a whole bunch of them in advance, yup, we walked thru exactly 3 of them and bid on one of them. As I was driving home from making the bid, the music from that show kept repeating itself over and over again in my head. And yup, we waited anxiously for the realtor to call us back with good news.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I still have to remember to see this tomorrow. I must see the fluorescent yellow kitchen!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just found this thread today. I still can catch sundays though, cool. I have read so much about your condo I just have to see it now.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just made a reminder on my cell phone with an alarm to go off so I'll be sure to watch it tomorrow night!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WeLoveEllie

I love that show! I record it on DVR. I just found your thread and checked DVR and there it was, I am watching it now. Your place is really cute! Love the hawaiian girl lights.
Thanks! I love them too. In fact, I bought two sets just in case this one goes kaput!

Originally Posted by Momofmany

I'm glad I found this thread just in time! I absolutely love that show and will watch it on Sunday.
I'm glad you found it too. My house is the first one featured on the show.
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

I still have to remember to see this tomorrow. I must see the fluorescent yellow kitchen!
Chartreuse kitchen! It's kind of like a neon-ish green. I hope you get to see it. When I resurrected this thread, and read through it, I saw you didn't have cable...I'm glad you have it now!
Originally Posted by celestialrags

I just found this thread today. I still can catch sundays though, cool. I have read so much about your condo I just have to see it now.
Yes, it must be conjuring up quite a mental picture!

Originally Posted by babyharley

I just made a reminder on my cell phone with an alarm to go off so I'll be sure to watch it tomorrow night!
Aww, that's great!

You all are the best!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I like it!
I like all the bold colors. I don't think I am brave enough to try it myself, but I like it in your house.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kelly... you're just going to have to take pics of that kitchen and show us. I want to see the chartruese!

jdpesz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I saw it! Your color scheme is perhaps more bold than I might choose, but I like the bright, happy feel of the place. Very nice!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kelly, Jerry and I watched it and your place is beautiful!! WOW! I would never think to use all of those colors, but I truly loved it! Just so nice.....

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, They are some pretty bold colors! They looked good though, I would probley use them. Nice place!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

it was a bright one! the dark purple & the chartreuse kitchen were kinda bright for my taste, but i liked the mauve bedroom...or was it lilac? the couple picked the condo i would've, from the 3. BTW - was your place actually for sale, or was that just for the show?

cagnes

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww, I missed it... I hope that they show the episode again!

I'd love to see pics too!