My Highland Lynx

bigperm20

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! She is very beautiful. Did she come from a shelter? I certainly see it in this picture. I couldn't see her well enough in the first one.

We have new people come here all the time with cats that are supposed to be a particular breed. 99% of the time they are ill informed, or just don't know any better.

You certainly have a rare cat there. Very expensive too, if bought from a breeder.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

elenawill

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We adopted her from an ill friend who got her from a breeder. Friend needed to find a new home due to surgery. She did not want to take her to a shelter.

bigperm20

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We adopted her from an ill friend who got her from a breeder. Friend needed to find a new home due to surgery. She did not want to take her to a shelter.
Well you lucked out for sure. The Highland Lynx/ Highlander breed has been my "bucket list" cat for the past several years. They are so unique.

Is her tail docked? Most breeders dock them if they don't carry the tailless gene. I personally love big fluffy tails so if I ever get one, I'll definitely request that it not be removed.

She has a nice shape to her ears too. Does she have poly feet as well?

caltritwiamb4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Catmom88 your cat Bigfoot is beautiful and what a fun personality. After reading your post and Holly Snows posts I am enthralled with them. I also buy those springs and one of my cats love them. I can only find one of them now. I remember there was at least 8 in the bag. I just bought Da Bird and it does appear to be sturdier. And you can buy replacement feathers for the wand.One of my cats love the turbo scratching round thing with the ball. But that isn't very good exercise. She just sits there and repeatedly bats at the ball while it goes around and around the track in the circle. 

caltritwiamb4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Elenawill Chloe certainly looks like the breed in the first and second pic you posted. She is beautiful. An absolute stunner!!

Last edited:

bigperm20

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Such a beautiful cat! I will own one hopefully one day. Admittedly though, the two cats I have now are more than enough cattitude for this guy.

Still, one can dream.

emlliverpool

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She is a very gorgeous cat. I wish that I could some day afford a pure bread cat. My current is just a mut as far as I know. Hes seen in my avatar.