My guard dog

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Susie's thread about the solicitors reminded me of something Brody did last night that I thought would crack you guys up.

Brody is a small dog, he weighs only 20 pounds. Of course no one is scared of him. He loves everyone and gets so excited when someone comes over. We would never describe him as a watch dog. The only thing he has ever really barked at is the trash can

Last night I was finishing up my Anatomy presentation. I had to put a disk in the cd rom drive and when it opened Brody started barking and growling at it. This prompted me to keep hitting the button making it open and close over and over again because it was so funny to watch him. Since Brody is so attached to me, I thought maybe he was trying to protect me from the evil cd rom drive. I got the bright idea to pretend like it was sucking my hand inside. I said "Help Brody" in my best scared for my life voice. Brody got scared of the thing, ducked down behind my chair and wouldn't come out until I pulled my hand away and moved away from the computer. Some watch dog he is! It was nice to know at 2:00 am while I was sleeping that I was safe from the cd rom because I woke up to find Brody sitting in front of it barking

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Brody is a fraidy dog!!! LOL Well atleast we all know that if we want to distract Brody all we have to do is mash that little button....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Brody is a fraidy dog!!! LOL Well atleast we all know that if we want to distract Brody all we have to do is mash that little button....
That works, but if not all you have to do is grab a remote control car. He is terribly afraid of those

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Brody is a sissy dog!!!
But I guess since he is a small dog he must thing the car is going to run him over!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Poor Brody is a sissy dog!!!
But I guess since he is a small dog he must thing the car is going to run him over!!
Don't you call my dog a sissy!

If your not careful I might sic him on you!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor little Brody! He looks like a wee cutie (from the photo you posted in the door knocking thread). I've met big scary hairy dogs who turn out to be little chickens!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sometimes it is the little ones that have the biggest bark! Too funny!!!

(I had a greyhound once that always protected me from the killer cows that lived next door).