My Grandpa passed Away last night

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Carolina,

Your lovely grandfather will watch over you. He sounds like an oustanding soul. Thank you for sharing with us.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am soo sorry for your loss sweetie!!
I recently lost my Nannie in Feb., so I definitely understand how hard it can be to loose a beloved memeber of your family. You will be in my prayers

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your Grandpa sounds like he was a very wonderful man and I am so glad you had that great deal of time with him and seem to have learned from him and loved him so dearly! May he Rest In Peace!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you guys
Yes, he was definitely one of a kind... I never met anyone like him, and I am certain I will never find another in my future. Anyone who had the pleasure to meet him in person was lucky, but I was SUPER lucky to have him available to me "on demand"
He was just amazing. His life was soooo rich of experiences, he had read and traveled, and experienced SO much! He was a walking library. His brain was wired differently, he was a brilliant man.
He was an autodidact, and a Professor for PhD students - you don't see that every day... When he taught, he taught no formulas - he taught you how to THINK. How to get to your own conclusions. Be to solve a math problem, or a life problem.
He explained about anti-matter and made you think of it as an artwork - he made you see things, he made you visualize...
He thought life was the most incredible thing.... He believed eternity was not in heaven and hell... It was in who you left behind... Who carried your legacy through... Who you taught... Who you touched...
And he certainly did touch many people... He definitely touched eternity...

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He certainly lived a full life on his terms. So sorry for your loss Carolina.

He is now your guardian angel.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your Grandpa was a fascinating man. Your post was a beautiful tribute to him. Blessings to you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss.